A small update to the Davis info. A page about the hospital’s school of nursing, that began operation in 1920 and ended with the hospital’s closing in 1984.
In addition, a new location not on the original site: The Underpass House.
Also added to the Davis history page is a link to LeGette Blythe’s biography of Dr. Davis, which can be downloaded from the Hathi Trust Digital Library.
One thought on “Davis’ School of Nursing”